An advertising agency Account Manager (AM) is key to maintaining the relationship between the agency and the client. AMs are the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure the client’s needs and goals are being met on every project. The AM also manages pitches to the client, the client’s ad budget and generally handles around four non-competing client accounts at a time.
– Check the status of each client’s job(s) in the creative department and verify the jobs will be complete on time
– Contact each client at least once a day to discuss current and upcoming projects
– Initiate new jobs for the client
– Review and present concepts/layouts/copy to the client for approval
– Communicate the client’s feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps in the campaign
– Clients are happy, and tasks and jobs for every client are on or ahead of schedule and on budget.
– Making clients happy
– Creative department is happy and focused on work
– Workflow is efficient and the right stuff is getting done
We’re looking for a part-time experienced WordPress Web Developer who would be working from the comfort of their own home to assist us in the extra demand we are getting for our website projects.
One of our main services we offer is developing marketing friendly websites for small and mid-sized business owners that has the capability of attracting paying customers to their business.
– Self driven
– Pay attention to details
– Love what they do
– Fast learners
– Always meet deadlines
– Obsessed with growth
– Cares a lot about his/her client’s success
Bonus+ to have:
Bonus++ to have:
Fill in the form below as accurately as you can and we’ll get back to you. If you qualify, we’ll do a phone interview to get to know each other better before moving to the next step of the interview process.