We’re looking for a part-time experienced WordPress Web Developer who would be working from the comfort of their own home to assist us in the extra demand we are getting for our website projects.
One of our main services we offer is developing marketing friendly websites for small and mid-sized business owners that has the capability of attracting paying customers to their business.
- Create a simple but clear step by step process of working on the web project
- Develop a WordPress template for the Home page and other pages for our client (preferably with elementor page builder)
- Add content and images and complete the web design process.
- Create lead capture page(s) for generating leads
- Optimize for
- Responsiveness in all devices
- On Page SEO
- Deliver the project on time.
Who we are looking for:
An A Player:
- Self driven
- Pay attention to details
- Love what they do
- Fast learners
- Always meet deadlines
- Obsessed with growth
- Cares a lot about his/her client’s success
Skills and Experience:
- PHP / MySQL (Intermediate or Advanced)
- WordPress Development (3 yrs +)
- Speaks and writes fluent English
Bonus+ to have:
- Understands Search Engine Optimization
Bonus++ to have:
- Familiar with Online Sales Funnels and How to Build them.
What you Will Get if Chosen To Join Our Team:
- Work at the comfort of your own home: Hate commuting to an office? Great. With us, you don’t have to (at least not for now). You can work within your own schedule as long as you meet your deadlines. As you can see this model caters for only self-driven candidates. If that’s not you, then please don’t apply.
- Potential of high income: If you deliver high quality projects on time, then you have a potential of earning good income.
How to Apply:
Fill in the form below as accurately as you can and we’ll get back to you. If you qualify, we’ll do a phone interview to get to know each other better before moving to the next step of the interview process.